Confused about Linkpoint

Guest jbickers

Guest jbickers

Is anybody using Linkpoint with CubeCart successfully? My client has a "Linkpoint API" account, which does not appear to work with CC out of the box. Is there a way to make it work with CC? Or does one of Linkpoint's other products (Central, Connect, VirtualCheck) make more sense for use with CC?

Guest squarewheels

I’ve been using Linkpoint with Cubecart successfully for about a year. I use the standard Cubecart interface with a few tweaks. Cubecart does not use the API interface. I do not recall what the interface is called in Cubecart jargon; it is simply a web transaction. The Cubecart transaction is formatted similar to an API transaction – which caused me much confusion when I began my implementation (I thought it was API).

I connect to LinkPoint via my web browser to check transaction status via LinkPoint Connect.

Hope this helps, rather than confuse the issue.

Addendum: Linkpoint Connect also needs to be customized. You must identify URL's that are permitted to send transactions; select fields the customer can see/update; add your logo and/or text, and; other stuff that I have forgotten about.

Previous post deleted as I'm a twit

Made a twit of myself by getting too many things going at one time and poor Convict got it in the neck for nothing so unreserved apologies.

Guest rwickham

Is anybody using Linkpoint with CubeCart successfully? My client has a "Linkpoint API" account, which does not appear to work with CC out of the box. Is there a way to make it work with CC? Or does one of Linkpoint's other products (Central, Connect, VirtualCheck) make more sense for use with CC?

I set up a linkpoint account not long ago. The service "Linkpoint Connect" was required for a website with ecommerce. You should check with your linkpoint account rep.