Security Warning

Guest swifter_uk

Guest swifter_uk

I am testing the latest version and I keep getting this warning appear when I try to enter site:

Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page.

Not sure if this is related to cubecart or from something else I have on my server, deleting the cookies does allow me entry but if it is going to keep doing this for users too then I need to get a fix. If anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful to hear them :rolleyes:

Guest swifter_uk

Thanks Stevie and Roban, I didn't search because I actually didn't think this was a cubecart error but a browser issue or something else.

Browsed the thread posted and it seems a fix was made already for this issue, since I downloaded the latest version only a day or so ago I would have thought it included it, it was not an upgrade but a fresh install so I wouldn't expect to still see this problem occur....am I missing something?