Help Store is gone after upgrade

Guest splishsplashbb

Guest splishsplashbb

I was in my cpanal and when i clicked on the fantastico the first thing after doing that it told me i needed to upgrade and that i didnt have to do a thing just upgrade everything would be backed up, well now its upgraded and this is the info given in the fantastico

Upgrading...

Initializing Parameters - Done.

Generating MySQL Backup - Done.

Generating Files Backup - Done.

Copying New Files - Done.

Upgrade completed

Your installation of CubeCart was upgraded.

You can view it here: http://splishsplashbb.com/shop/admin/

Please save following information. You will need it in order to restore if something went wrong

If you don't have SSH access, ask support to help you:

- Remove the directory /home/splishs1/public_html/shop

- Untar /home/splishs1/fantastico_backups/shop.backup.1166744964.tgz

- Empty the database splishs1_ccrt1

- Import the file /home/splishs1/fantastico_backups/shop/backup.sql into the database splishs1_ccrt1

- Move /home/splishs1/fantastico_backups/shop to /home/splishs1/public_html/shop

well i do not know a thing about what in the world it is asking me to do, the bold stuff above about saving this info well i dont want to go in and touch anything and mess it up more can someone help me as now my store is GONE!!!!!!! Please i dont know any of this

www.splishsplashbb.com/shop

maggie

Guest splishsplashbb

what happened to all my stuff i had a different background for the last couple months with all my new stuff i even had a note on the site about being closed does this mean i need to redo all this i thought the instructions said that everything would be backed up i would have never done this urg i am beginning to hate the cube cart

maggie

Also why do i get this error when going to my admin the link is to be this and its always been this

www.splishsplashbb.com/shop/admin

Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page.