How do I get links in my site documents?

Guest prissanna

Guest prissanna

I've searched for this but come up with nothing so excuse me if it's been answered already.

I have a site document called articles and I want to put links to articles that pertain to my site there. I want to be able to put something like Lingerie Bowl and it take the customer to that article on another website. Any suggestions? I used the link tool but it only puts the website addy. It doesn't have it where I can stick Lingerie Bowl in there to be clicked on.

Guest paulabakerparkin

What editor? :)

Within the admin section, when you added that text, you must have clicked on edit next to the site document you wanted to add the link to, in this case 'blog'

Then click on the source button (look at the attachment!) and paste the text there.

Guest paulabakerparkin

Prisanna,

Your site is really starting to take shape and looks very nice but while looking through your site I thought that it was let down by your thumbails as they are at different widths which makes the site look a little disjointed.

Have you thought of replacing the thumbnails with same size images that could be a close-up of the item? This would give a much more consistent look.

Paula

Guest prissanna

What editor? */*

Within the admin section, when you added that text, you must have clicked on edit next to the site document you wanted to add the link to, in this case 'blog'

Then click on the source button (look at the attachment!) and paste the text there.

How wonderful WONDERFUL wonderful you are!!!!! :):w00t::w00t::w00t:

I was making this so hard! If you were here I would hug your neck. LOL

Thanks for the suggestion on my thumbnails. I'll have to work on that along and along but it's a great suggestion.

Guest paulabakerparkin

What editor? */*

How wonderful WONDERFUL wonderful you are!!!!! :):w00t::w00t::w00t:

I was making this so hard! If you were here I would hug your neck. LOL

Thanks for the suggestion on my thumbnails. I'll have to work on that along and along but it's a great suggestion.

Why thank you! */*

If you need any help with the thumbnails, pm me!