My sales do not get emailed to me

Guest Alkaye

today..for some reason, the orders placed on our site stopped getting sent to me. It was set up fine this morning and an order came in...

now I noticed wihtin cube cart admin that I had additooanl orders, so I made a test purchase and the order never got sent to me..

what could have happend?

• 2 months later...

Guest groovejuice

I too have experienced admin emails not being sent/received. Usually, this is a rare occurance and the next purchase works fine. I suspect this has something to do with the mail application on the server and the volume of traffic.

I also had a site where all CC generated emails worked one day, and not the next. This was frustrating and I fiddled with the email settings in Admin until it worked again. You can try changing the port number to 26 instead of 25, toggle authorization on and off and even the email addy itself (use + instead of @) Your host may have reconfigured something on the server so a help ticket there may be helpful as well.