I will pay ANYONE who can sort my cart out for me!

Guest Ransom

I am at my wit's end here, I've got a very strict deadline to work against and CubeCart's IPN system is killing me.

Before I start; does the PayPal account NEED to be a verified account for it to work, or can it remain unverified?

My problem is that sometimes the "Go now!" button won't appear on the screen with the moving blue/orange squares. When it does, the user is taken to the PayPal payment screen. When it doesn't appear, the user gets the "paypal e-mail address could be incorrect" error.

Why is it so random?

Also, I've bought LinkLok for PayPal and integrated it, but it doesn't appear to be used in the purchasing process whatsoever.

Anyone who's an expert and is willing to fix all these problems for me ASAP, I will pay you a decent amount of money to do this today.

My MSN is [email protected]

Please add me, this is urgent.

Thanks.

Guest Brivtech

Anyone who's an expert and is willing to fix all these problems for me ASAP, I will pay you a decent amount of money to do this today.

My MSN is [email protected]

This forum is not for advertising for third party support. Please do so at www.cubecart.org.

It won't let me start a topic in there. I've registered but it but no luck, it won't give me access to start a new topic.

If anyone could PLEASE give me help you'll be rewarded kindly.

It won't let me start a topic in there. I've registered but it but no luck, it won't give me access to start a new topic.

If anyone could PLEASE give me help you'll be rewarded kindly.

You can post on .org. There are some areas which are restricted as some forums are for modifications and skins only, but other than that you can post.

Where did you try to post?