Are these forums a thing of the past!?

Guest systekuk

Guest systekuk

does anyone help on this part of the forum anymore!?

Ive made a few posts about probs ive had with CC & not one reply in any :) As much as i like CC im also a "nweb" to ecommerce so i need all the help i can get, If theres not much support for CC then i might switch to Zen Cart as there support forum seems active

does anyone help on this part of the forum anymore!?

Ive made a few posts about probs ive had with CC & not one reply in any :) As much as i like CC im also a "nweb" to ecommerce so i need all the help i can get, If theres not much support for CC then i might switch to Zen Cart as there support forum seems active

Since your first post was dated "Yesterday, 02:59 AM", let people actually read your topic before you give up.....

I have reviewed your posts and not once did you provide enough information for people to help you. A URL to your site is mandatory. Some of the questions you have asked can be answered either by doing a search or by reading the pinned posts in each section.

I am not impressed by your insinuation regarding "If theres not much support for CC then i might switch to Zen Cart as there support forum seems active..." as I have spent much of the past 2 years helping people just like you as have other moderators. There is so much information here that has been compiled by members over the years that can be gleaned by a little effort on your part.

Guest systekuk

I have reviewed your posts and not once did you provide enough information for people to help you.

What other info in my posts was needed (except for url) I have been looking up info on these boards, I have been using alot of the stickys & have helped me much :)

But it seems these forums are now very quiet, i see alot of posts of people asking for help (incl mysefl!) but very few (if any) replys.

I didnt mean to come across arrogant on this topic I just simply wanted to know if these forums are used much anymore, if not wheres the next best place to get help? As explained i think CC is a great piece of kit but because im new to e-commerce i need all the help i can get.

Reason why i mentioned Zen was becuase the support forums are very acticve, although i prefer CC as im a newb i need all the help i can get :(

I will make new posts on the 2 problems i have & leave the url & hope that does the trick hopefully i can sort the problems soon (one of them im usre is simple as it seems an alignment prob on the categorys) but the other i have no idea.

Anywayz thanks for replying & will take your advice about leaving an url.