Lost "Buy Button" Functionality

Guest witempco

Guest witempco

I have been building a site for sometime now and unfortunately I seem to have lost the functionality of the "But" button. On mousing over and clicking I get a link to java script:submitDoc('prod317'); as shown in the bottom left footer of FireFox and IE but no link to the cart happens. The same problem happens when I use the Add to Basket function. I can access the cart via the usual View buttons but not get any data into it. I must have made a change somewhere back in the earlier development of the site. I'm at a loss as to where to look to fix this.

Thanks in Advance

Richard

Richard,

Your assessment about making a change somewhere is probably correct. Can you supply a URL to your site and list the mods that have been installed.

Also you might do a search for 'buy button'. I think this has been covered.

Guest witempco

Richard,

Your assessment about making a change somewhere is probably correct. Can you supply a URL to your site and list the mods that have been installed.

Also you might do a search for 'buy button'. I think this has been covered.

Thanks for the speedy reply. I sorted it out by re downloading Cube Cart and systematically re-adding the tpl files (thoes were the ones that had been messed with). Works now but I'm still none the wiser.

Thanks again

Richard