Category text missing!?

Guest systekuk

Guest systekuk

For some reason when i click on a category & the page opens at the top the header title sometimes gets chopped?

eg: i click on the link for media, the media page opens but at the top the word "Media" seems to be 3/4 covered with the category window, if i left click & drag it shows up again, which is not good & looks tacky, any ideas :) ? ...im guessing its summit to do with the window size or padding ?

http://www.systekuk.co.uk/shop/index.php?a...Cat&catId=2

P.S ..sometimes its ok, other times the problem happens, but id say about 80% of the times it happens so its annoying! ..it happens in IE, as for firefox no idea as i dont use firefox

cheers :)

Guest groovejuice

The disappearing text is likely caused by the infamous 'peekaboo bug' in IE. Try adding

position:relative;

to

.txtContentTitle

in your style.css file

Guest systekuk

You seem to be editing your store and then you get into trouble. Your tables are all messed up.

uh? my store is 99% sorted :) ..you might have viewed it when i was trying different code on another skin, but the skin im using for my live store is Legend:

http://www.systekuk.co.uk/shop/index.php ...tables are all fine :D

I just had a look at what you said groovejuice but i cant find nothing in style.css named "position:relative;" :) ?

Guest systekuk

ahh, sorted it was in layout.css, i changed code to what you said & bingo! :)

cheers for help guys, much appreciated, now all i need to sort out is that drop down box in the checkout part! :)