Most Current Upgrade

Guest devstudent

A major upgrade is due sometime in April I think but it will not be released until proper testing has taken place.

Cool,

Guess that explains why it seems like so many questions around here go unanswered for so long if ever, everyone is busy working on the new update version, that's a good thing, it's a sign that there is life here.

Also gives me an excuse to delay installing my own cart as soon as I finish getting my new server configured and tested, I'll just wait til April maybe for the newest release and go from there.

That may even leave me time to get my Java homework for school done, and the ability to actually study for my midterms coming up in 2 weeks, which I am so looking forward to.

The new version will not be released in April. It *might* be in Alpha testing by the end of April, but it'll be 60-90 days from Alpha before you hope to see it in full gold release.

:)

Guest devstudent

oh thanks roban, you got me all excited thinking I had an excuse to further delay everything I have to get done on my to do list, now I may as well just install the current release.

That means no time to get my Java homework done.

hmmm? I wonder if I could get away with submitting my Java homework here as a support ticket issue and if they'd not catch on to what I was up to and do my homework for me? I guess its worth a shot!