Looking for barebones CC

Guest buddymoore

Guest buddymoore

Hi guys (and gals)

I'm embarking on a CC site. However, the site i'm doing only has 4 products. I don't really want to use CC to the level that it is design to operate at at all. I want to basically forget about CC initially and create my site. Each of the 4 products will have it's own page, which again, I'd design without CC in mind but on the 4 product pages, use CC for the choice of quantities etc, and adding to basket, then use CC for the basket onwards.

I'm quite confident from a quick look round the code that I can do this no prob, I'm just asking if anyone has used CC at this sort of basic level as i'd be most interested to see examples of how people have gone about it.

Also, any tips from people who have used CC at its' most basic level would be most welcome.

Kind Regards..

Welcome :)

CC has been used as an online catalogue.

If you only need 4 products that you do not wish to sell then there is no need for CC, on the other hand if you want to use it for selling then you can make a custom skin and use it as such.

Moved :)