changes to my site..

Guest kgsmith

Guest kgsmith

I am having my site changed over, using the cubecart.. I am also having my auction site integrated into the site.. although the site is not complete, would you please let me know what you think and what I should consider doing to make it more appealing? all advise will be accepted and taken with consideration. thank you!

keith

http://sportsbykeith.com

I am having my site changed over, using the cubecart.. I am also having my auction site integrated into the site.. although the site is not complete, would you please let me know what you think and what I should consider doing to make it more appealing? all advise will be accepted and taken with consideration. thank you!

keith

http://sportsbykeith.com

nice work. clean and attractive design with easy to read text and navigation.

I suggest removing some of the empty space between the bottom edge of the banner and the tops of the tabs. There's also excess empty rows above and below the phrase "welcome to the new SBK! "

Also, you are running CC 3.08. I believe that version has a few issues that deserve updating to the current version.

The banner is 800 pixels wide. Its display would improve if you resized it to about 760. Right now, about 10 or 15 pixels or so of the right edge get chopped off when displayed at 800 wide res.

Look in the right side of the banner. The login / register box is missing and the label text needs to be reversed to a lighter color so it's legible. An alternative would be to move it to the light area to the right of the logo.

While I'm looking again, the logo with the warped text over the ball seems to be out of focus and just a bit amateurish. It needs a bit more color or something - maybe a little bit of 3-D to make it pop.

I've taken the liberty of making and uploading a crude version of the direction you might go in. If you have Photoshop and want the PSD, send me a PM.