change/create banner

Guest kgsmith

Guest kgsmith

I have a new logo that I want to put on my site.. does anyone know if this can be done? and If I need to just put a new banner up, how and where can I go to create one? with my new logo on the banner?

sportsbykeith.com

keith

please email me

[email protected]

I have a new logo that I want to put on my site.. does anyone know if this can be done? and If I need to just put a new banner up, how and where can I go to create one? with my new logo on the banner?

sportsbykeith.com

keith

please email me

[email protected]

There is a companion web site (www.cubecart.ORG) where the Cube Cart pros can be found. As a way of establishing their "chops," some of them post free tutorials and free mods (modifications). I believe there is a least one on replacing the banner.

It's also a good place to find professional help for all things CubeCart.

But before you do that, it's a good idea to use the Search function on this forum. It's actually a rare question of the type you have asked that hasn't already been answered a few times.

Let me add to my previous post based on a private email I got immediately after posting the above. I am aware that somewhere in this situation there is someone who has had - or still has - some kind of relationship with Keith.

I've been asked for support in that direct email. However, I do not fish in troubled waters. I am a professional and do not poach on a project that someone else is being paid for, nor will I get involved if there is a dispute.

So, if that party - or Keith - would clarify in a PM who is doing what and on what basis, I can make an informed decision as to my ethical position.