Cubecart photogallery

Then find a good photo gallery script and link it to CubeCart. No need to reinvent the wheel. There are a LOT of good gallery scripts out there. Find one that's XHTML compliant and template based so it'll be easiest to integrate with your CubeCart design and have fun!

:w00t:

• 3 months later...

Then find a good photo gallery script and link it to CubeCart. No need to reinvent the wheel. There are a LOT of good gallery scripts out there. Find one that's XHTML compliant and template based so it'll be easiest to integrate with your CubeCart design and have fun!

:)

I have a stupid question to ask. How do I know which is a suitable gallery to use? And how do I integrate it into cubecart? Ok.. that is 2 questions.

:)

I have a stupid question to ask. How do I know which is a suitable gallery to use? And how do I integrate it into cubecart? Ok.. that is 2 questions.

Integrate it into the site design, or integrate it into the core CubeCart product?

If into the core product, what are you trying to achieve?

If integrate it into the design, then it depends on how the gallery is skinable. It's fairly easy to use the same design for two different systems so the visitor doesn't realise they are navigating between two systems.

to find a good gallery, just use Google, or visit opensourcecms.com for some open source systems.