How to change or remove cubecart default logo?

Guest internet-laptop

Guest internet-laptop

Hi,

I believed someone in this forum have asked this question before, but can someone point me to the article in the forum (I have tried to search the forum but not much success) or tell me on how to remove and change the default cubecart logo at the top left hand corner? I managed to locate the image file (ccLogo.gif), do I just rename my new image name to the default name? I basically don't want to do that as I want to keep the default image for future use. Thanks

Teo

Hi,

I believed someone in this forum have asked this question before, but can someone point me to the article in the forum (I have tried to search the forum but not much success) or tell me on how to remove and change the default cubecart logo at the top left hand corner? I managed to locate the image file (ccLogo.gif), do I just rename my new image name to the default name? I basically don't want to do that as I want to keep the default image for future use. Thanks

Teo

so, rename the default image and then upload your new image already named.

That's all.

Guest fullt

I'm new here, but I just replaced my header banner and want to mention that my logo was 700 x 90 and the one in the Legend skin is 786 x 110 or something like that. When I replaced the logo with mine, I tried to change the code to fit my logo, but could only find the height, not length so the logo repeated and looked awful. Since the logos were very close in size I went to Photoshop and just made my logo the same size as the default one and it worked just fine. Good luck.