Digital Music Site

Guest bytemagic

Guest bytemagic

Is it possible to set up CC so that a sample midi file is played when a midi product is clicked?

I am setting up a shop for a client who is selling midi files and they want the client to be able to

hear a sample (which is a seperate file to the download file) before they purchase.

Any help will be appreciated

Dee

[email protected]

Guest dudestore

I believe someone did a music player (sample) mod for cc. You might want to look at cc.org *old* forum. Search using the word "music".

Guest bytemagic

I believe someone did a music player (sample) mod for cc. You might want to look at cc.org *old* forum. Search using the word "music".

Thanks for your reply but I can't find it used the search term and browsed through the archive. I appreciate you trying to help

Dee :dizzy:

Guest bytemagic

Try by accessing the old forum directly.

http://www.cubecart.org/forums/index.php

Thanks I found it this time but the modification the discussion refers to has been removed. Theres a lot of other code references as well but I'm not getting it yet! Is there anyone who knows how to do this that could do it for me for a reasonable price.

Regards

Dee