Can't Log into admin keep getting errors

Guest ACE Security Systems

MySQL Error Occured

1054: Unknown column 'failLevel' in 'where clause'

QUERY = SELECT adminId FROM CubeCart_admin_users WHERE username = 'aceman' AND password = '782e8cb952e4be3ecfc8c613ac664e64' AND failLevel < 5 AND blockTime < 1176924737

Why do i keep getting this?

Guest Luhoozuher

Well, I'm fairly new at this, but I think I may be able to tell you why you are getting the errors.

I'm using v3.0.12, and there are no columns in the admin_users table of my database called failLevel or blockTime. Do you know how to browse your database to see if those columns even exist? If they don't exist, do you know how to add them to your database, or search through your script files to find where that query is being made and delete the references to them?

It seems funny that this would just start happening to you, did you install a mod or forget your password?

no i didn't add any mods. all i did was install cubecart and i logged in once. then went to log in the next day and it was dead.

Guest Luhoozuher

Unfortunately, at least from the perspective of me helping you, it appears that those are new security features of 3.0.13+. Try checking your admin/login.php file to find that query, or the admin/includes/auth.inc.php file.

If all else fails, buy cubecart. They really do offer excellent, timely support once you own the product. It's a steal for $80, and the continuing support at $15 per month with no long term commitment is awesome.

Could it be a problem that i backup my CC on 3.0.10 and installed 3.0.15 and imported my backup that i made with 3.0.10?

I tried it... seems like it might be the problem,

Are there any quick fixes?

Or do you think i should just got back to installing 3.0.10.

• 1 month later...

I just had the same problem I solved it by running the 3.0.12-3.0.13 upgrade.php script. It's in the "upgrade" -> "scripts" -> "3.0.12-3.0.13" folder. Upload it to your site and go to that URL and click on the link provided.

I hope that helps,

kyle