CAN I MAKE A COUPON CODE?

Guest loperland

Guest loperland

how do you create acoupon code for my customers, like 10% off of any order or free shipping on any order? is this possible with cubecart? i am wanting to e-mail my customers a code so that only they will get the discount, not everyon.

my store is www.loperland.com.

thanks

Guest EverythingWeb

This isn't a standard feature of the current version, however if you visit www.cubecart.org you may find what you're looking for :)

Guest ashtry

how do you create acoupon code for my customers, like 10% off of any order or free shipping on any order? is this possible with cubecart? i am wanting to e-mail my customers a code so that only they will get the discount, not everyon.

my store is www.loperland.com.

thanks

You can found coupon code module here [deleted]

EDITED BY THE MODS:

No you can't because if you could, it would be contravening forum advertising rules.

@ashtry

1. You have allready broken the forum rules by giving a URL to 3rd party mods of CC and another moderator has edited your post.

2. I have removed your signature, please before you create a new one refer to the forum rules on what is and not allowed.

Thanks