Looking for a Mod.....

Guest jesseslam

Guest jesseslam

Hi,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but since the new site at cubecart.org no longer has a forum am not sure where to post such things as this, if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

I am looking for a recommended products mod in which I can select and recommend some products that would go well with that particular product. For example if I was selling Celotape I could recommend users buy a tape dispenser as well.

I'm sure I have seen this mod around before but cannot find it anywhere now. If someone knows where I can purchase this mod from or could point me in the right direction also that would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

James Isles

Guest Brivtech

Well, now if you go to www.cubecart.org, you'll immediately come across the directory page with categries where if such a MOD is available and supported by its author, it will be listed there in the relevant section.

Guest jesseslam

Hi thanks for the reply have tried that and there are a lot of mods in stores that don't appear in there. Have also looked through all the mod stores. Wasn't sure if I'd missed any.

Thanks anyway.

James

Yes there is such a mod. In fact I think there is more than one version.

You could try going to google and searching for 'also bought mod for cubecart' :)

There are still forums out there for CubeCart mods and mod authors. They are linked from CubeCart.org. There is a link to that section in my sig.

:)