Install on my PC then upload when ready...

Guest kimmiep73

Guest kimmiep73

I am wanting to install CubeCart on my personal computer, enter all my item information, and upload to the web when ready to "open" my store. My problem is, I can't figure out how to make it work. I have downloaded the program, but I don't see how to Install it to my computer to begin using it. Can anyone help me with this? I am really new to this, but I am very eager to learn! Please HELP!!!

Thank you,

Kimberly

I am wanting to install CubeCart on my personal computer, enter all my item information, and upload to the web when ready to "open" my store. My problem is, I can't figure out how to make it work. I have downloaded the program, but I don't see how to Install it to my computer to begin using it. Can anyone help me with this? I am really new to this, but I am very eager to learn! Please HELP!!!

Thank you,

Kimberly

Welcome to the CC world. If you've tried the other shopping carts, you now can relax and have fun while learning. Not only is this the best and most versatile of the type, the support communities here at cubecart.com and over at cubecart.org are outstanding.

To answer your question, here's the tutorial.

To update it, since it was written a million internet-years ago, MSAS has kind of disappeared, repalced by JSAS (Search Google). Recently, I've run across easyPHP (again, Google it), downloaded and installed it but not yet actually run it. However, at first glance, I think it may deserve the name.

JSAS is simpler than MSAS and easyPHP looks even easier that those two.

Good luck!