Shipping by price

Guest kgibson

Guest kgibson

I have my shipping by price set to free after $75. But, I also have the shipping by weight enabled. When my customers get to checkout, they see (in the shipping box) 3 options. one says 1st class, one says 2nd class, and the third one is blank. But if you click the 3rd one, it shows shipping charges of 0.

any idea how to fix this?

I wound up having to ship something for free. Please help!

Guest kgibson

Is there no one that can help me with this? If not, does anyone know where to go to get answers? It's very frustrating that I can't get answers off the forum.

• 1 month later...

I have my shipping by price set to free after $75. But, I also have the shipping by weight enabled. When my customers get to checkout, they see (in the shipping box) 3 options. one says 1st class, one says 2nd class, and the third one is blank. But if you click the 3rd one, it shows shipping charges of 0.

any idea how to fix this?

I wound up having to ship something for free. Please help!

You have to give the shipping by price a minimum valve under the shipping cost.

EXAMPLE

Configuration Settings

Free Shipping Level: $100.00

(Orders equal or over this are free!)

Shipping Cost: $5.00 :w00t:

• 4 months later...

I could swear there used to be other threads dedicated to this. I'm using the by Weight shipping method as well but would like to use the by price method to offer free shipping on sales over $100 but this only works if I have byWieght disabled.

Any way around this?