Buy button

Guest woostar

Guest woostar

Hi there,

Wonder if someone can help.

If you click on the 'BUY' button on my site 99% of the time it 'shows details'.

... but the occasional item does get added to the basket.

EXAMPLE:-

http://www.leisurewoodhomes.co.uk/garden-f...airs/cat_3.html

Click BUY on any item and it'll show the item... but click BUY on "BADEN Recliner" and it gets added to the basket.

So the obvious question is why doesn't it add all items to the basket?

Any pointers would be grateful.

Kind Regards,

W.>

Guest woostar

Cheers Stevie68 nice one.

Hi woostar, please note your skin is missing a required copyright notice added by the skin designer.

Don't worry Robsta, as you can see the site in the process of a make over (only started using cubecart just over a week ago) and all the graphic etc are being changed (I only bought the skin for the general layout)... having said that I think it's outrageous to 'charge' for a 'non unique' skin and hide in the terms that copyright notice has to remain (don't get me wrong I've paid for the SEO and category mod and general cubecart brand removal and don't resent paying my dues).

Anywhooo thanks for your pointers :>

W.>

Cheers Stevie68 nice one.

Hi woostar, please note your skin is missing a required copyright notice added by the skin designer.

Don't worry Robsta, as you can see the site in the process of a make over (only started jut over a week ago) and all the graphic etc are being changed (I only bought the skin for the general layout)... having said that I think it's outrageous to 'charge' for a 'non unique' skin and hide in the terms that copyright notice has to remain.

Anywhooo thanks for your pointers :>

W.>

The notices of this copyright are not hidden, there are links to it everywhere on the site where you bought it, and in the supplied 'readme'.

The general layout you like is a result of the copyrighted code... it's not just the images that are copyrighted :P

Guest woostar

ok, so advice needed... are you saying that in your opinion that even though the layout has been changed to 3 columns (instead of 2), widened to 880px, move the searchbox from the top to the side and are changing all the images (just waiting for a new header to be made)(and some of the colours)... that I'll need to keep the copyright?

Those are all very minor modifications. The skin is not based on the standard shipped skins, the global templates are completely re-written from scratch. You are just amending the re-written code, the skin was designed to be flexible.

Feel free to ask any other third party website developer what their opinion is. They will likely say the same.