add to basket/buy button

Guest boodle

Guest boodle

is there any way i can create a website of my own, in html or whatever, and simply add a CC buy button to each page.

then when someone finished buying it can then take them into the CC payment software etc.

basically i want the front of the website to feel nothing like a shopping basket website, apart from the buy button. then after that it can go to CC with a slightly fancy skin and proceed as normal.

help?

thanks

ben

Guest boodle

sorry to harp on and seem ungratefull of no replies yet, but i really need to know the answer to this one, im on a seadline for getting the shop up together. :D

Guest boodle

You can use a flat file website, and just add PayPal buttons.

can you give me more info on that?

pref i wouldnt be using paypal.

i want the behind the scene workings of CC, but the front of a normal site, i dont think i have the skills to manipulate a skin to make it look how i need it

CubeCart is a shopping system. The backend manages the features of the frontend cart, so you don't have the features on the frontend, it is not worth having a backend.

Can you be more specific about what you want added or removed from the frontend? The skin can be completely customised to whatever your needs are, and there are an abundance of modifications available in the third-party products and services forums to help you acheive this. Try the communities directory on CubeCart.org.

Guest offthehook

There's plenty of ways to create a non-Cubecart-looking website yet still using CC as the backend. It just takes some imagination and knowledge of how to manipulate the templates and css.

Failing that you could always use iframes to bring the buttons into your initial web design, it'll take a wee bit of coding to get there but it can be done.

If you don't feel confident of being able to do either then perhaps you should look at either buying a skin or get quotes from some of the designers that float around these forums...

Guest Trevor56

I can certainly understand where you are coming from, look at your gateway if you are not using PayPal on setting up buy now buttons, I have used alertpay previously for one of my sites, and it is easy to configure as a stand alone :D

You can use a flat file website, and just add PayPal buttons.

can you give me more info on that?

pref i wouldnt be using paypal.

i want the behind the scene workings of CC, but the front of a normal site, i dont think i have the skills to manipulate a skin to make it look how i need it