Payment methods not showing up

Laico

Hello. In the configuration settings for Authorize.Net AIM, I enabled it, entered the correct merchant ID and transaction key, and left the "Description" field blank because I wasn't sure what to put there (anyone know?),

When I do a test purchase and get to the "Payment" page (cart.php?act=step5), it is prompting me "Please choose your preferred payment method:". But there is a single radio button, selectedand there's no label corresponding to it. I would expect to see a list of credit card names, but it is blank. I attached an image of it this posting.

Anyone have any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong? Is there an additional step needed to configure credit cards for Authorize.Net?

No, as mentioned earlier, I left the Description field blank, because I wasn't entirely sure what should go there. So just now I added "Pay with a credit card" as the description, and that does show up on the purchase page. However, I'm still wondering, isn't it going to ask me what brand of credit card I want to use?

After clicking the Continue button, it does allow me to type in my customer ID info and the credit card number, but I'm still expecting to see a place to choose the brand of credit card. Or, does it just figure that out from the credit card number? (I'm so accustomed to seeing a drop-down list or radio buttons for choosing the particular credit card.)