Test CC Locally - not on web

Guest chrisyt

Guest chrisyt

Hi, I have recently got me a domain with some space. I like cubecart having experimented with it a few years ago so before I upgrade my server to php, I would like to test CC on my machine. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2.

Is there any php server emulation programs that are easy to install (pref with guides!!)? If so, what have you used and what do you recommend?

Thanks people

Guest chrisyt

Brilliant program - now called JSAS instead of MSAS. Installed and running in a matter of minutes. Previously been running WAMPS and didn't get on with it very well.

JSAS high recommended by a newbie - thanks hardnut33

Hi, I have recently got me a domain with some space. I like cubecart having experimented with it a few years ago so before I upgrade my server to php, I would like to test CC on my machine. I am running Windows XP Pro SP2.

Is there any php server emulation programs that are easy to install (pref with guides!!)? If so, what have you used and what do you recommend?

Thanks people

Ignore the entire thread - and the suggestions to use JSAS or MSAS - I wrote the original advice on that. But it is now totally obsolete. See my last post in that thread where I explain why "EasyPHP" is now the preferred tool.

http://www.cubecart.com/site/forums/index....0592&st=15#

Hope that helps.