Lates full Cube Cart release

Guest realwebvalues

Guest realwebvalues

Looks like the latest releases are only changes?

So if I were installing from scratch I'd need 3.0.13? And then do I need to install the changes using the latest release include all the changes up to that release 3.0.16 or do I need to install each upgrade that is available?

What is the latest full release that one should use to install cubecart from scratch?

Edited by realwebvalues

So if I were installing from scratch I'd need 3.0.13? And then do I need to install the changes using the latest release include all the changes up to that release 3.0.16 or do I need to install each upgrade that is available?

What is the latest full release that one should use to install cubecart from scratch?

It's possible to install the oldest CC version you can find and then work your way up, one by one, through the releases. But I think that would be like hitting yourself on the head it a hammer (it feels sooo good when you stop).

Why not simply install the most recent version directly and be done with it?

As for which version that is, see www.cubecart.com.

Guest realwebvalues

I tried to install 3.0.16 but I get an error...please see attachment

It's possible to install the oldest CC version you can find and then work your way up, one by one, through the releases. But I think that would be like hitting yourself on the head it a hammer (it feels sooo good when you stop).

Guest realwebvalues

I attached the file

I think we're all still waiting for an attachment.

I tried to attach screenshot but it looks like I have a problem with that "Global Space Left: 7k "

I attached the file

I think we're all still waiting for an attachment.

Guest realwebvalues

https://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/post-85642-1183909835.jpghere's the attachment

Why don't you tell us what the error is? Unless you've done what one other member did recently... download and try to install the '3.0.15_3.0.16_ChangedFilesOnly.zip" :)

Guest realwebvalues

Error 553-Can't open that file: No such File or Directory. 553 Rename/move failure: No such file or directory

iM

What does the error say? I can't read it.

Error 553-Can't open that file: No such File or Directory. 553 Rename/move failure: No such file or directory

iM

That's an FTP error, nothing to do with CubeCart installation. Could be permissions, or where you are trying to upload the files to.

Guest realwebvalues

/puplic_html/shopping/

looks like all or most of the files and folders get ftp'd

iM

That's an FTP error, nothing to do with CubeCart installation. Could be permissions, or where you are trying to upload the files to.

I gave up on the ftp problem, I appreciate your efforts to help with that. Nevertheless, I got cubecart installed and configured after using the fantistica.

I did a backup using myphpadmin when the store was in the root. Now that the store is installed it the folder /shopping and is functional, I need to import the data into the new store location. Is there a way to import the inventory, pricing and images without importing stuff that may screw up the current configuration?

/puplic_html/shopping/

looks like all or most of the files and folders get ftp'd

iM

I got my cube cart installed via fantistica. Works fine and configured the ssl cert. Problem is that when I Import the data from backup using myphpadmin all the graphics layouts and stuff are missing and some links don't work in the cube cart admin Please advise