No payment method configured

Guest Stephanie

Guest Stephanie

Is there a solution for this? I have linkpoint configured and it worked fine until Friday when I updated to the latest version of Cubecart and added Goober's Coupon/GiftCert mod. Unfortunately, I did not test nor backup between installing the update and the mod, so I can't pinpoint which caused the error. Before I roll back and start all over, is there anthing I need to check or do? I have searched these forums and can't seem to find a solution.

I don't have a solution to the but maybe, at least a way back. before the issue got involved. All worthwhile hosts do daily, weekly and onthly backups. Also, if your hosting service offers the cPanel system for managing your domain, it includes a backup manager that you control yourself.

If any of that is available, at least you can restore prior to the issue, make a local backup, and start again. BTW, when doing that backup, keep in mind that you will want to back up the database, not just the CC script.

Guest Stephanie

Actually, I am the host and this is for a client. I did a full backup including database just before upgrading, I always do that. I just didn't back it all up between the upgrade and mod install. No biggie, I just didn't want to go through and edit all the files for the mod again if I could avoid it.