PayPal Payment Pro

Guest klienwachter

Guest klienwachter

I am recieving an error message when I try to pay with paypal. "Merchant country not supported" after I have submitted my order.

Also "There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a valid state in the billing address."

and "There's an error with this transaction. Please enter a valid state in the shipping address."

I have gone through the forum and checked there is one post back in April of this year with the same issues that no one responded to. I have checked all the tuturials and I can't find a solution.

I believe that Paypal is setup correctly and I have experimented with different options.

I am in Canada and the returned page, is set up for the US in that it wants the two letter state. In Canada we have provinces--no states. There is also an "XX" listed but that still doesn't work when I tried it.

As the other persons post wasn't answered, I am wondering it CC just doesn't work for Canadian merchants, or in the other case Portugese.