Uploaded CubeCart but can't log in or edit...

Guest roxie sweetheart

Guest roxie sweetheart

Hi there,

I've successfully uploaded cubecart to my website- and the shop opens fine when i go to the shop URL-

It comes up with the shop but won't let me log in or edit anything...

I thought it might be my browser -i use firefox- but it doesnt make any difference.

If anyone can help me with this is would be greatly appreciated!

Shell

Guest roxie sweetheart

Does the admin login page open (ujsually at yourstore.com/admin)? If not, my guess is you have a wrong path in your includes/global.inc.php file.

The admin page doesnt load up - could it be to do with the fact that when i transferred the files across to my remote server I created a new file 'store' and then the 'upload' files are again in their seperate folder?

ie, should it just be 'store' and then the files that are inside the 'upload' folder??

If not then i dont understand what you mean by having a wrong path in the includes/global.inc.php file....

Guest roxie sweetheart

Ive changed the path in the includes/global.inc.php file-

Now it takes me to another page and says 'no adiminstration session was found'

it still wont log me in or reset my password... i tried to use the help information in the knowledge database but it just confuses me!

Guest roxie sweetheart

You should have uploaded the contents of the upload file, not the upload file itself. Sounds like you did the entire folder?

I did at first- but then i changed it so that the URL is now mywebsite/store...

before it was mywebsite/upload/store...

You should have uploaded the contents of the upload file, not the upload file itself. Sounds like you did the entire folder?

I did at first- but then i changed it so that the URL is now mywebsite/store...

before it was mywebsite/upload/store...

I'm having a similar problem out of the blue. I did nothing, and since yesterday I can not get in to my admin page - it shows a Page Not Found 404. I have a valid index.php file in my admin folder.

When I try to go to the admin site http://discretedrumsonline.com/cart/admin it take me here:

http://discretedrumsonline.com/cart/admin/...admin/index.php

and displays the 404 page.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Rick