New Install

Hi.

Did a clean/new install of 4.0.2.

Wiped database - started from scratch.

All 5 steps went well, everything was green.

When I go to the main store -

www.mpbeaddesigns.com - I get this error message

public_html/index_enc_ion.php is corrupted.

When i go to the admin portion

I get public_html/admin_enc_ion.php is corrupted.

I've tried and reuploaded those files (plus all of the others) and still no go.

And just to add -

The compat-test.php - everything is green.

And the 4 files, admin_enc_ion.php, admin_enc_zend.php, index_enc_ion.php and index_enc_zend were sent via Binary

Any ideas?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Guest webicon

Have you ensured you have uploaded the encoded files in BINARY (check settings in FTP program)... this is most common cause of file being read as 'corrupted'.

• 1 year later...

My situation mirrors these 2 exactly..

- Fresh install (first time).

- Green green green (call me Kermit)

- Uploaded in Binary

The only other odd thing was the Cubecart logo would not display during set-up, even though it was clearly there.

ERRORS on cart homepage

Warning: main(includes/sslSwitch.inc.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/preloved/public_html/jewellery-online-store/index_enc_ion.php on line 72

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/sslSwitch.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/preloved/public_html/jewellery-online-store/index_enc_ion.php on line 72

ERRORS (admin)

Warning: include_once(includes/sslSwitch.inc.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/preloved/public_html/jewellery-online-store/admin/sources/login.inc.php on line 32

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'includes/sslSwitch.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/preloved/public_html/jewellery-online-store/admin/sources/login.inc.php on line 32

It is clear there is something not right with this version, and we would like assistance please?

What version have you installed? It looks like some files were not uploaded.

CubeCart-4.3.0.tgz downloaded from CubeCart yeterday.

It should also be pointed out all the files are there. I've checked for each and every file that it reports as 'failing to open stream' and they are all there. I have inspected the source of the files (uploaded) and they are fine, so this appears to be something else.

Reading the error, there is no problem with (index_enc_ion.php), its saying it cannot find (includes/sslSwitch.inc.php) which is 100% there.

I have discovered the cause of these errors... files NOT uploaded correctly in BINARY format.

I would say that it was caused by having both BINARY and AUTO selected and WS_FTP chose to upload certain files in ASCII.

I completely deleted the directory, re-uploaded with only BINARY selected and voila... perfect installation.

I hope it helps guys!