British Flag

Guest Zev

Hi there,

can someone tell me where i can change the british flag that shows up in the language box?

thanks

Z

You may have to ask the USA, India and few other former colonies how they managed that. There are a variety of methods, many of them violent. But the historical record shows that negotiation also works, as exemplified by various situations such as Hong Kong, many Caribbean islands and so forth.

BTW - you're not writing from Gibralter or Northern Ireland are you? There may be trouble.

(Apologies to our good cousins in "the special relationship." But I think it only fair turnabout after almost choking myself to death laughing at the John Cleese-instigated offer to accept us back under the protection of The Crown that includes the requirement that we restore the letter "u" to labor, flavor, etc. and stop calling football "soccer." If you haven't ever seen it, click here.)

Now perhaps someone with a less silly mind can answer this chap's plaintive, if questionable, issue . . .

What were you smoking Joe when you replied? :)

Its located in /language/YourLanguage/

What were you smoking Joe when you replied? :blink:

Its located in /language/YourLanguage/

thanks for your reply,

that joe must have had a rough day in the office ,he is forgiven

Z