Bigger (enlarge Image)

Guest Ohhh My

Guest Ohhh My

When you click on Enlarge Image, how do I go about making those "enlarged" image a little bit bigger. This is not referring to the thumbnail. This is the actual pop up box that comes up.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a cheap little hack for this in CC3 It won't work with lightbox but if you use the old pop-up window it should still work.

Decide how wide or tall (whichever is longest) you want the enlarged version of the image and for best results plan for the smaller version on the product page to be half that width. Go into the ViewProd.tpl file and set the HTML width OR height attribute (not both) to half the actual size of the image.

You might be able to get away with using 3/4 of the dimension, but I haven't tried that. Basically you're doing the opposite of the old pixel doubling video games used to use. It's also nice because the large image is preloaded when they click on it--although that could be a drawback if the images is obscenely large.

Good Luck,

kyle