Turn Off Write Review/comment?

If there is one i certainly cant find it! The only option would be to remove it from viewprod.tpl

OK, thanks. It's a pity that these features are not provided as options so that we can tailor the cart to our specific requirements simply be the un/checking of a tickbox.

Thanks again,

-Paul

• 1 month later...

It's a pity that these features are not provided as options so that we can tailor the cart to our specific requirements simply be the un/checking of a tickbox.

-Paul

I agree also. It would be great I think to have "write review" and "tell a friend" as global options, or even as individual product options.

I sell ID printers and consumables. I don't really want anyone having the option of writing a review on plastic cards or printer ribbon. It would be Ok for a $3000 printer though.

Cheers - Giant

Guest Ohhh My

It's a pity that these features are not provided as options so that we can tailor the cart to our specific requirements simply be the un/checking of a tickbox.

-Paul

I agree also. It would be great I think to have "write review" and "tell a friend" as global options, or even as individual product options.

I sell ID printers and consumables. I don't really want anyone having the option of writing a review on plastic cards or printer ribbon. It would be Ok for a $3000 printer though.

Cheers - Giant

I agree, I don't know what the difference is between a review and a comment besides the star rating. I would be interested in just turning off the comment.

Thanks.