Getting Page Not Found

doublet

https://forums.cubecart.com/uploads/post-65816-1194379303.jpgHi I'm using Cube Cart version 3.0.10 with PayPal IPN for a clients store.

For some reason, beginning last week, customers are getting a "page not found" on PayPal.

The sale progresses normally until after entering all their Credit Card and personal info. and clicking on the "Review Order and Continue" button then they get the "Page not found".

I did a few searches here before posting this hopeing maybe it had already been adressed but no luck.

Can someone please help shed some light on this? Thanks

You should really upgrade to the latest version which is currently 3.0.17 but i have personally experienced the same error and it was and is a problem with paypal's server and will rectify itself within a few hours.

Yes...probably should upgrade but there have been many changes I did not keep up with so I'm afraid to do so.

I did do all the set up and configuration myself and have had VERY few problems with this cart, only one I had to find help for. I and my client both are extemely pleased with this cart.

I will contact PayPal to see what the problem I am having may be. Thank you for your reply to me, I apprecaite it. Debby