Paypal Problems - Direct Payment And Pro

Guest Dennis Peters

Guest Dennis Peters

Hello guys, me again with a problem with CC, im trying to put together my website i already have products up to sell but i cant get paypal to work, i have downloaded the cert_key from paypal and configure the paypal payment module to work with the key, but whenever i try to make a live purchase for one cent i put all the credit card info and when i press continue to process the payment and i get to step 5 i just get a blank page and it doesnt go anywhere and the weird thing is that when i try to reload the website i cant, it takes about 2 minutes for the website to work again , i dont really know what the problem is, i dont know if anyone of you guys have had this same problem and if you know how to fix it please help me out. i currently have cubecart version 3.0.17 and im using godaddy as my hosting but dont know if this is a problem when it comes to payment. also i dont know if i need an SSL certificate to use paypal with godaddy as hosting, does anyone know?. Thank you in advance.