Resell Payed Cc Stores To 3rd Parties?

Guest knert

Guest Brivtech

I need to assume a few things here:

"already payed CC stores" - I assume this means that a copyright removal key was used.

As far as I know, yes, you can resell, but you can't re-brand the system as your own. You have to mention somewhere that the system is CubeCart.

For instance, removing copyright and calling it "SuperCart" as your own product is wrong.

If you have a package called "SuperCart", where you advertise "Includes CubeCart TM as part of a package", and you remove the copyright, then this should be okay.

Several third party developers do this, they provide hosting, design and modification, but offer the e-commerce service as CubeCart.

I need to assume a few things here:

"already payed CC stores" - I assume this means that a copyright removal key was used.

As far as I know, yes, you can resell, but you can't re-brand the system as your own. You have to mention somewhere that the system is CubeCart.

For instance, removing copyright and calling it "SuperCart" as your own product is wrong.

If you have a package called "SuperCart", where you advertise "Includes CubeCart TM as part of a package", and you remove the copyright, then this should be okay.

Several third party developers do this, they provide hosting, design and modification, but offer the e-commerce service as CubeCart.

Thank you for your quick response :D

Very clear answer. But 1 question: what if you don't label it at all? So (of course) no notification that it is our brand and no notification of Cubecart?

So e.g. we sell packages with hosting/design/webshop.

Is that legal? I ask this question because I want to keep it legal in all ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Send an e-mail specifically to [email protected] with "Attention Al -- Re: Resale Legalities" in the subject. Outline as precisely as possible what you'd like to do. We'll forward the ticket to the the head of the company, and he'll be able to set you straight for certain. Thanks!

:sourcerer: