Moving From Zent To Inoncube, Php Not Parsed Anymore

Guest bigbass2

Guest bigbass2

Hi there,

we have to move to another host without zend, so I set up the ioncube-stuff, loading the compat-test.php shows:

requirements.png

ioncube-loader-helper.php (from /shop/ioncube/') shows the following:

ioncube-loader-helper.png

Now, when trying to load 'shop.php', firefox offers the file for download, just as if it doesn't get parsed by php:

ioncube_not_pardsed.png

Anybody any idea, or somebody had the same problem?

Bassy Regards,

Benjamin

Guest bigbass2

try to low MySQL in 4.1.22-standard, then it should work. I have the same problem like you had, but after I low MySQL to 4.1.22-standard, then it works very well.

Hi Oldman,

thank you for your information, unfortunately we need MySQL in version >=5 because of some ODBC-stuff.

Is there another way to get it working? Maybe I should post this to the support...

Bassy regards,

Benjamin

Guest bigbass2

I'm running mySQL 5 and ioncube without any problems.

Does it work in Internet Explorer?

Hi Brivtech,

no, the server stops parsing the php, when accessing the shop.php... Other php works well. Unfortunally I don't have access to the php error.log on this particular server :sourcerer:

FYI: Safe_mode is off, when I turn it on, I get:

Site error: the file /srv/path/to/httpdocs/index_enc_ion.php requires the ionCube PHP Loader ioncube_loader_lin_5.1.so to be installed by the site administrator.

When turned on, I get the error (in Safari):

afari can’t open the page “http://my.domain.de/shop.php†because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection, which sometimes occurs when the server is busy. You might be able to open the page later.

So there must be an attempt to be parsed, which goes wrong serverside.

Bassy regards,

Benjamin

P.S.

For you gurus out there, it is PHP 5.1.2, running on:

Linux v32570 2.6.9-023stab044.11-smp #1 SMP Sat Sep 29 13:36:25 MSD 2007 x86_64

and build with:

'../configure' '--prefix=/usr' '--datadir=/usr/share/php5' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--with-libdir=lib64' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php5/apache2' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/apache2' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/conf.d' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/lib64/php5/bin' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-session' '--with-mm' '--with-pcre-regex' '--enable-xml' '--enable-simplexml' '--enable-spl' '--enable-safe-mode' '--disable-debug' '--enable-memory-limit' '--enable-inline-optimization' '--enable-zend-multibyte' '--disable-rpath' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs2' '--disable-all' '--disable-cli'

Guest hennaboy

When you say other php works. You mean other php files on the same domain/hosting account? Or other domains?? Just wondering if its domain/hosting account related...ie php has not been enabled for your domain but is for other domains....

happens with these server control panels these days!