Price Problem

Hi when i enter a price of a item when it comes to the website it halves itself i changed the currency from Dollar to Pounds if that makes any differance?

Thanks

James

Hi when i enter a price of a item when it comes to the website it halves itself i changed the currency from Dollar to Pounds if that makes any differance?
Unfortuneately, due to the fact that the war criminals in our White House are running an illegal trillion-dollar war without taxation to pay for it (something that might awaken our sleeping citizens to what is happening) the value of our currency, vis-a-vis that of most of the world, has substantially shrunk.

For example, around the time this war started, I could go to Australia and exchange roughly 1 US for 2 AU. Now they are pretty close to par. End of rant.

Regarding your technical issue, you might look into the CC ACP > Currency and update the values for the whatever currencies you are offering in that box. I suspect you have an error in one or more currencies. Be sure which value you are using.

There is the "exchange rate" and the "inverse rate."

Exchange rate tells you how many of currency X you can buy with a dollar.

Inverse rate tells you how many dollars it takes to buy one common unit of Currency X.

Because each is the opposite of the other type of transaction, the rates are opposite. Depending on

(a)how you configure currency rates and

(B) which currency you use in your prices

The checkout amounts will be either half or correct.

A good source for current exchange rates is www.xe.com. XE shows you boith the exchange rate and the inverse rate. In a more stable world, it should not be necessary to update CC's rates data more than once a month or so, or even less frequently.

I think I saw a mod over in www.cubecartforums.org that does the updtaes automatically.