Category Images To Display In Menu

Guest joeyrobbo

Guest joeyrobbo

Hi

BTW If it costs money in order for someone to code a solution then I may be able to pay a small amount in order to get this working.

I'm trying to code / find a solution to the following problem:

I need the website's categories to display the related category image (as a small thumbnail) as part of the websites navigational menu and be the same throughout the website - not just the homepage.

I'm guessing that this will involve altering

includes/boxes/categories.inc.php

and

skins/SkinName/styleTemplates/boxes/categories.tpl

I've found the free mod that enables you to display the categories as images on the homepage in place of the latest products, but require something that will give me the ability to display as the image below.

I don't really need any help with the CSS side of things, I'm fairly good with that, but if someone can help me get the images to display then I'd be very grateful. Like I said I can pay a small amount - if you think you can achieve this let me know how much it will cost and I'll let you know whether I can afford it.

imgmh4.gif

i.e. the 4 (or more) images to act as the menu at the top of the page throughout the site.

Thank you in advance :P