How To Protect My Text Pic

Guest kifah

Hi Cc lovers please i need to protect my store form the right click and copy and need to know how to protect my pictures form save pic as with right click thanks in advance.

BR

Guest webicon

Do remember that wont stop persistant offenders or 'professionals'...

There is drag and drop to desktop, save page to desktop, view source, Screen capture etc etc... if you are selling images it is perhaps better to use another mod - one which puts copyright across the product images so that only paid-for downloadable ones are free from copyright...

Good luck with your store.

Thanks friends for your answers. really i don't sale image i sale mobile phone equipment and unlock them, My Site is in Swedish language and i must translate the equipment info form English to Swedish and it tack some time from me then cam others and copy my translations and put it in theirs website with the same equipments and lower prices i know in flash and dream weaver can i protect my sid but i am interested with my Cc and se its very useful and easy so if their any cod which can but in the html sid to do that.

BR

www.mobilsscan.com

• 1 month later...
Guest zodiac73

As webicon says, watermarking the images is the only real way to prevent this. You can do it manually but you may have lots of images which will take forever ... if there is a mod to do this automatically that would be much better. If you find one let me know! :-)

Simon.