Disappearing Products **help**

Guest Ohhh My

Guest Ohhh My

Hi,

I'm having a very unusual problem I can't seem to figure out. When ever I update the price of any of my products they disappear out of the shopping cart. When I click on the category they belong in on the left hand side they don't show up. But when I type the name of the product in the search field they come up in the search and they are listed under the right category.

The only way I have found to fix this problem is going to the admin screen and changing the current category they are currently listed under and then change it back to the correct one.

please help.

Hi,

I'm having a very unusual problem I can't seem to figure out. When ever I update the price of any of my products they disappear out of the shopping cart. When I click on the category they belong in on the left hand side they don't show up. But when I type the name of the product in the search field they come up in the search and they are listed under the right category.

The only way I have found to fix this problem is going to the admin screen and changing the current category they are currently listed under and then change it back to the correct one.

please help.

This was in helpdesk solved - products index.inc.php has not been upgraded.