Paypal Gateway For Canadian Site?

Guest Maclady

Guest Maclady

Hi,

It seems that PayPal isn't very "Canadian" yet. It appears that I will not be able to integrate PayPal into my CC4 store. I'd rather not resort to using HTML buttons (and I don't know how the CC4 shipping module for Canada Post will pass the shipping costs to it, or if it's possible - and PP do not offer enough variables for shipping to use PP to calculate for my particular client).

So, my question is... What do Canadian sites do about this? What are my options?

PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal Standard Checkout

Thank you for any help you can offer. (I'm new to this forum thing, so your patience is appreciated if I'm doing anything that's not according to hoyle.)

Cheers

Nancy - aka Maclady

• 3 months later...

Nancy,

Have you found a solution yet?

I am also having difficulty getting Canada Post and PayPal to "talk to" each other. I'd love to know what you've learned!

• 3 months later...
Guest Szarin

sorry to bump this topic, however i am looking at using Cubecart for my website. Being in canada always means things are not compatible with our american counter-parts. Is Cubecart compatible with paypal.ca as well as canada post? Would like any feedback, negative or postive. thanks.

• 2 months later...

sorry to bump this topic, however i am looking at using Cubecart for my website. Being in canada always means things are not compatible with our american counter-parts. Is Cubecart compatible with paypal.ca as well as canada post? Would like any feedback, negative or postive. thanks.

J'utilise cube cart et je suis du quebec, je fonctionne avec le module de cube cart de postes canada.

le prix se calcule bien, si besoin d'infor me feras plaisir de vous aider.

magi