Question Regarding Setting Up Free Product Links

Guest ebookshack

Guest ebookshack

Hi this may be a stupid question, but someone once said the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

I have set up my products fine. My downloads all work well when customers purchase through Paypal.

I want to add a free e book section to my store and do not know how to do it. Since the other products are delivered by the system after Paypal, how do you set it up so the customer can have a download without having to go through Paypal?

I don't even know if I am asking this so it makes sense. If anyone can understand my question, or will post for clarification, I sure could use some help.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Guest craftycardmaking

Hi this may be a stupid question, but someone once said the only stupid question is the one left unasked.

I have set up my products fine. My downloads all work well when customers purchase through Paypal.

I want to add a free e book section to my store and do not know how to do it. Since the other products are delivered by the system after Paypal, how do you set it up so the customer can have a download without having to go through Paypal?

I don't even know if I am asking this so it makes sense. If anyone can understand my question, or will post for clarification, I sure could use some help.

Thanks!

Hi

I used this free mod direct-downloads it's a mod to cubecart 3, but I'm sure if you have version 4 there will be a mod for that too.

Good luck