Printing Orders En Masse And Loggin

We can receive a bunch of orders in a day. I have been playing with the free ver. and will be registering the paid version of C4, but question.

How do I print orders, I know how to print the packing slip, but this is the question... If I print x orders today and 4 more come in today, how do I know which have or have not been printed? I could not figure out how to add a new status or do a batch print or updated printed orders... Am I missing something on printing? Hope so :>

Thanks!

Carol

Guest beautyie

Carol, I share your pain but I've not found a way to resolve this but if anybody wants to develop afeature I'd :D pay for it. It would be nice to have a flag on the orders that indicates when the order has been printed.

At the moment we wriie down the orders names as we print them , very high tech, and just check that before we reprint. to make things a little easier we have modified the admin index screen to show only orders in processing and have included a print button beside each order .

Carol, I share your pain but I've not found a way to resolve this but if anybody wants to develop afeature I'd :D pay for it. It would be nice to have a flag on the orders that indicates when the order has been printed.

At the moment we wriie down the orders names as we print them , very high tech, and just check that before we reprint. to make things a little easier we have modified the admin index screen to show only orders in processing and have included a print button beside each order .

I am going to set our programmer loose on adding a custom version of batch print (from osc contribs) to this with new status etc. Will PM you when its done.

There is a bulk print packing slips for V3

That would be great, do you have a link or know if its compat with v4. We are programming scripts as we speak to update multiple databases with realtime inventory quantities for multiple sites so its not a big deal to write this script (as the code allows).

But would like to see if its already available, thanks.

Carol

• 2 years later...

There is a bulk print packing slips for V3

That would be great, do you have a link or know if its compat with v4. We are programming scripts as we speak to update multiple databases with realtime inventory quantities for multiple sites so its not a big deal to write this script (as the code allows).

But would like to see if its already available, thanks.

Carol

Did this ever happen? I am in desperate need of a batch print modification.