Google Sandbox Testing - No Order Created in Admin

I am currently trying sandbox testing with Google checkout I am on version 4.2.0, when creating orders the orders are sent to Google, I can charge the card and send shipment notice, no errors on Google's side. However, no order or transaction is created in the admin side of Cubecart.

Anyone know anything on this

• 3 months later...

Guest snail

do you find out what happened? i'm experiencing the same thing?

thanks in advance :P

EDIT> i just found that if you login to google and check your settings, there's an page with the error messages :unsure:

• 5 weeks later...

hi, i have the same problem.

I think if we can try to figure out how to make the google checkout button apprear in Gateway part which is just after the page where customers fill in details , instead of the first step of checkout.

I tried to do that but i just couldnt, i dont have that much experience on php.

need some help

cheers

I am currently trying sandbox testing with Google checkout I am on version 4.2.0, when creating orders the orders are sent to Google, I can charge the card and send shipment notice, no errors on Google's side. However, no order or transaction is created in the admin side of Cubecart.

Anyone know anything on this

Things to check:

1. Google Sandbox is selected in the admin panel.

2. The correct merchant ID and key are entered (note that these are different for Google Sandbox than live).

3. The correct API callback URL is entered in the Google Checkout Sandbox control panel.