Upcoming Features for CC4?

Guest tetra4

Guest tetra4

I have 1 store running CC4 and at the moment it's great, but I've just started to buy mods for the store to add more important features which can help my business.

What I am interested in knowing is if we can expect any more good features with CC4 coming soon?

Features which I think should be standard are:

1. Option to display both VAT and no VAT (For sites aimed at business buyers)
  2. A points reward system (similar to game.co.uk and nectar estores)
  3. Ability to print out sales reports
  4. Ability to take phone orders and select products from the database and also take payment within admin

Those are just a few which I believe will my our businesses online store.

I'd love to hear a response to this and others opinions of important features that can be added?

Guest Brivtech

I think CC4.2.1 now has that VAT functionality - I know there were some updates, but I can't say what they were at the moment.

For number 4, you can almost do this with the manual order entry - But it needs a touch more programming for it to work properly, and I do believe this is in the pipeline.

3 and 4 - Good ideas, Why not submit them into the Bug Reporter as feature requests, so the developers will consider adding them in. I particularly like a points system, although I believe that'll take a considerable amount of programming for the points generation and administration.