Problem in Paying for Cubecart

Guest ccuser888

Guest ccuser888

I'm trying to pay for Cubecart v4 today, but it does not work.

After logging into https://cp.cubecart.com/ I arrive at my dashboard. I click on my unpaid order and click "Make Payment Now". Then I click on "Credit Card - USD $ (HSBC Bank Plc)", it attempts to go to hsbc.com and run a servlet? but then it goes straight back to cubecart.com and I still haven't made payment. What is going on? The same thing happens with IE or Firefox.

If I click "view invoice" I get the error message:

( ! ) Fatal error: Call to undefined function gbp() in /chroot/home/cubecart/cubecart.com/html/cp/templates/CubeCart/frontend/orders/invoice.tpl.php on line 109

Why are there low staffs from May 16-25? Is the Cubecart staff playing hookey? Do you see what happens when you are off duty? This makes me think twice when Cubecart's own system doesn't even work.

I already filed a support ticket with Cubecart. Still waiting for their reply.

Guest EverythingWeb

Strangely, I'm not getting that error when viewing an invoice, so I can only imagine that either a) it's been fix already or :) its an issue specifically against your invoice.

I'm sure the guys on the Sales helpdesk will get you sorted.

One of the developers is away this week, hence the warning that there are lower than normal staff numbers :)