Help, cant upload images

Chargin

I have a site that the client isnt able to upload product images to. It works fine from here and works fine from the clients home PC, we are both on the same ISP. Their office however which is on a different ISP cant upload images over about 50kb, anything more than that and the upload popup box times out. Ive tested this dozens of times and its not intermittant, it always fails. I do have Estelles pro image manager on the site but I went in and switched it to disabled and still had the problem.

I tried logging into another CC site from this particular office and was able to upload an image fine, of any size, this other site didnt had the pro image manager mod and was also on a different server/host.

Weve tried taking laptops down there and have had the exact same problem, so its nothing to do with their PC.

So what on earth could be going on here? Im open to any suggestions...

I would check with the isp to see if they have some transfer limitation - perhaps its some sort of spam blocker they have? Other than that, no clue.

We have problems uploading images via Internet explorer from one laptop on the same network (works fine using firefox), but not sure what it might be from one isp to another.