Final Order Confirmation Page with Full order summary

At the moment when a customer places an order they do not get a page saying what they have ordered after payment has been taken. It would be nice if they could have a page at the very end of an order before taking them back to the homepage that details the whole order. If this page could be printed as well it would make the checkout proceedure very professional. Is this possible? does anyone have this feature up and running on their Cube Cart Website already???

Many thanks

There are many of us who want this feature. Not only for the customer service, but also for affiliate sale tracking.

I've posted the request to the bug tracker because of affiliate credit being given too early -- before payment.

It would be good if others would post a similar request there, even if it's listed as a feature request.

Guest hennaboy

I can see how the affiliate payment is a problem/bug but for the confirmation page id suggest posting a mod request if you have not done so already at www.cubecartforums.org

Guest hennaboy

That would depend. None of my customers have requested such and whilst I can see the advantage of having this I dont view it essential so therefore would fall into a 3rd party mod requirement.

But each to their own ;)

At the end of the day the customer can view their orders form the "My Account" section. An easy fix would be to link the comfirmed page to the view order page.

At the end of the day the customer can view their orders form the "My Account" section. An easy fix would be to link the comfirmed page to the view order page.

I have to agree with AlanT that if it was in the core CC code it would be great and make the checkout of an order much more professional for any CC user.

Though I had the same Idea Acweb Adam, you have helped me again (Thanks for sorting the HSBC Gateway Problem as well).

Having a clear link (maybe an image) saying print receipt this then linking to the order in the customers account so that they can view the completed order addresses and products and print it sounds spot on.

I think I shall settle for that until one it might be added to CC core code.

Hi again Raguk

No probs for the help but you will have to ask for a mod over at cubecartforums as its not currently part of the core. But yes it should be part of the core cc code one day... Add it as a feature request on the bug tracker.

Adam

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ChrisWebPub

this absolutely needs to be part of the core.

1. The full order summary needs to show when the order is complete.

2. A link needs to be available to print it.

3. It also needs to be included in the email sent to users.

The fact that CC does not have these is a HUGE "unprofessional software" stamp right across it's brow. Every other shopping cart I've ever used, reviewed, or seen, does this.

Guest jazzydan58

I may be wrong but I think estelle may of been working on something like this, I am sure I read it somewhere?

Should be in core code as with stacks of other stuff, I think it has been requested since 3.0

Regards,

Dan

Guest kickass

So, if one wanted to add the link to the order page, as suggested above, where would one do it? and how, codewise? It would also be nice to be able to correct the bad spelling of "received" on that dang page . . .

Thanks!