Do u know "Forum in different languages"

Guest jewelelegance

Guest jewelelegance

Hi every one!

Can any body tell any forum with different languages i.e. same forum content in different languages.For eg. if any one know only French language and because of language barrier he might not be able to communicate with other members in the forum.So, what about those members?At least i think that all forums should have facility of multi language forums so as remove communication barrier.

Thanks in advance

Jewelelegance

www.jewelelegance.com

• 1 month later...

Guest Brivtech

Hi every one!

Can any body tell any forum with different languages i.e. same forum content in different languages.For eg. if any one know only French language and because of language barrier he might not be able to communicate with other members in the forum.So, what about those members?At least i think that all forums should have facility of multi language forums so as remove communication barrier.

Thanks in advance

Jewelelegance

www.jewelelegance.com

The CubeCart community contains members from all over the world, speaking many languages.

While we prefer posts in English, if you wish to post your question in French, I don't have a problem with that, and hopefully someone will be able to understand and respond accordingly.

If you can, please also include a translation in English, even if this is made with an online translation tool. It may help enough for someone not speaking French to still address the problem and provide a suitable answer.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Brivtech

Unfortunately Alex, the problem here is that those translators can often be unreliable, distorting to context or meaning of the original message. They're good for a general outline of what is being discussed, but not always in the detail.

• 2 weeks later...

I've not seen a forum having multiple languages. You can take help of Google translator to read the forum but if you wish to contribute to the forum then join the forum with which you are more comfortable. You can go for the local forums.

Good Luck!!!